Refund requests can be made by residents and managers. However, all requests made after 1 business day of the payment will need to be approved by the property manager before it can be refunded. To request a refund follow the steps below.
Refund Request Procedure
To request a refund send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Payor / Resident Name
- Total Amount to be Refunded
- Email Address of Payor / Resident
- Date of payment
- Invoice name (i.e. "April Rent", "Security Deposit")
- (Optional) Payment Reference Number found in payment receipt email
- Any special instructions. In particular, note if it's a partial refund.
- Important Notes
- Refunds are initiated within 1 to 2 banking days
- The payor will receive an email receipt
- Most banks post refunds in 2 - 5 banking days
- We automatically calculate the appropriate fee to be refunded, if applicable