Yes. We are part of a payments conglomerate, i3 Verticals, which is fully PCI compliant processor handling over $14 Billion annually. RentShare utilizes the same state-of-the-art fraud protection technologies and practices as major banks and your bank account and credit card information is stored as secure tokens (which contain no numbers) with 4096 bit encryption, beyond industry standards.
Articles in this section
- MorningStar: How To Make A One Time Payment
- Morning Star: How To Setup / Disable Automatic Payments
- Morningstar: How To Add / Update / Delete Payment Methods
- MorningStar Troubleshoot - Payment Widget Does Not Fully Load
- MorningStar Troubleshoot - Billing Address Says "Invalid"
- Is My Information Safe?