If your card or bank account does not have an attached 5-digit U.S. zip code, you will not be able to use it with RentShare. For this reason, we are generally unable to process payments with international credit card. It should be noted though that some banks and card providers have American branches, so you may be able to change the billing address to your U.S. address in order to use the card.
Articles in this section
- Resident: Quick start guide to getting set up to pay!
- Residents: Autopay FAQ / Set Up / Enable / Disable (automatic payment / auto-pay settings)
- How to view past and future invoices / past payments / payment history / pay next month
- Can I pay other bills besides rent?
- Adding Roommates
- Switch Account Type / Accidentally signed up as landlord or resident
- Change How Much You Pay / Edit Amount Due
- Moving out and stopping future invoices
- How can I make a partial payment?
- How do I pay last month's rent? (i.e. paying previous invoices)