Yes. We are part of a payments conglomerate, i3 Verticals, which is fully PCI compliant processor handling over $14 Billion annually. Our system utilizes the same state-of-the-art fraud protection technologies and practices as major banks and your bank account and credit card information is stored as secure tokens (which contain no numbers) with 4096 bit encryption, beyond industry standards.
Articles in this section
- Operate: How To Make A One Time Payment
- Operate: How To Setup Autopay / Automatic Payments
- Coworking: How To Disable Autopay / Automatic Payments
- Operate: How To Add / Update / Delete Payment Methods
- Operate: How To Review Payment History
- Is My Information Safe?
- Coworking Troubleshoot - "Transaction Failed" and "Whoops" Errors
- Coworking Troubleshoot - Billing Address Says "Invalid"
- Coworking Troubleshoot - Payment Widget Does Not Fully Load