Yes. In accordance with tax law, we provide account holders who process over $20,000 and 200 payments per calendar year with a Form 1099-K before January 31st.
Articles in this section
- Automatic Late Fees - Setup
- Moving Out Residents ( Stop / discontinue invoicing ) & Accessing Past Leases
- Export custom reports / statements to excel for reconciliation, payment history
- How to pay my subscription / change billing method
- Do you Report to Credit Agencies?
- How to edit an invoice / Create a one-time invoice
- Online Applications Guide - Gettings Started Creating and Reviewing Resident Apps
- Block Payments - Restrict Resident Accounts - Stop Tenant From Paying
- Managers - Add / Edit / Delete bank account / deposit account
- Maintenance Request Introduction for Landlords