Yes. In accordance with tax law, we provide account holders who process over $600 per calendar year with a Form 1099-K. This threshold was updated by the IRS for the tax year of 2021 and beyond.
Articles in this section
- Refund a payment
- Landlords: Add offline payment / Record Payment ( Check, Money Order, Cash, Etc.)
- Automatic Late Fees - Setup
- Moving Out Residents ( Stop / discontinue invoicing ) & Accessing Past Leases
- Export custom reports / statements to excel for reconciliation, payment history
- How to pay my subscription / change billing method
- Do you Report to Credit Agencies?
- How to edit an invoice / Create a one-time invoice
- Online Applications Guide - Gettings Started Creating and Reviewing Resident Apps
- Block Payments - Restrict Resident Accounts - Stop Tenant From Paying